Monday, May 3, 2010

Making my list and Checking it Twice

I know it's not Christmas time, but it's spring time and that means lots of fun and exciting events and activities coming up. As we are less than a week before Mother's Day, I am making last minute decisions on menus and gifts for my Mom and Mom-in-law.

I am very indecisive about the particulars but now that I am back home, I have all week to figure out the final details. I won't be sharing them until after Mother's Day as either of them could be reading right now :)

But for those of you not sure sure what to get for Mom, check out these beautiful and oh so tasty lavender filled baskets. They have all kinds of goodies made by my sister-in-law, and they are delicious if I do say so myself!


There are also graduations and birthdays coming up so I will be busy brainstorming and crafting this week and then enjoying a game night with the young people at our church this weekend. Very excited to be back in the crafting/party planning saddle again!

No comments:

Post a Comment