Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Lord Leads

If you haven't yet been introduced to Wordle, I highly recommend spending some time there. It is a program that creates what they call word clouds and what beauty they are when you put God's Word into it.

Without getting into too much detail on here, these last few weeks have been very trying. It has been hard to trust in the Lord to get me through, but as usual, He remains faithful even when I do not. Praise God for His mercy and enduring love. Praise Him for His patience with me.

Tonight at bible study, we discussed the various situations in our lives and the answer to all our problems was to rely on the Lord. That won't necessarily make all our problems go away but it will give us the comfort and the boldness to go forward in confidence.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." -John 16:33

One of my favorite verses in the bible is in Psalm 23. Oh the words of David are so beautiful and boy can I relate to them! I created this wordle to print and post to remind myself of His love and comfort and wouldn't you know it, the two most prominent words in those verses is 'Lord Leads'. My prayer is that I always have a humble, teachable heart that can be lead by Him because it is only through Him that I will be able to truly get past my troubles victoriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment