Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Moving Forward and Trusting Him

I am back from a short blog break. Lots of things are in the works at the casa de Egerer:

We are moving within the next month so I have been busy cleaning, organizing and purging our house of unnecessary items. You have got to do this if you don't do it regularly. I really didn't realize the amount of stuff we've collect over the years. I'm kind of a minimalist as it is and we still have a few boxes of extra stuff. Gotta love donating it all to the Children's Hospital thrift store!

In other news we will be paying off the last of our debt soon (WOOHOOO!!) and thinking about starting a family. Along with these exciting things comes some uncertainty, like figuring out how we are going to afford a baby, what type of job Jeremy will have, where will we end up, etc...


The last week or so has been one at a cross road. Boy does it feel uncomfortable in this spot. But I know it is in these times that I must trust in the Lord to get us through.

I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out- plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen. When you come looking for me, you'll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed.
-Jeremiah 29:11-13 The Message

On another note, Jeremy gave his 2nd sermon this past Sunday at the local convalesence home. God has given him a gift and I am so proud! If you want to watch either of his sermons you can watch them
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment