Sunday, July 25, 2010

Easy Peasy Pasta Salad

Last week my church women's ministry had a summer fellowship get-together and we were all asked to bring our favorite summer salad and recipe to share. I don't know about you but I dread the thought of coming home from work, with the sun shining only to go inside to cook dinner. By the time you have dinner made, you don't have too much time to enjoy it before you have to get to bed for the next day.

To maximize our time AND still eat some delish food I make this easy veggie pasta salad. Did I mention it is EASY?! It's so easy you don't even need a recipe per se. I usually eye ball it and add more or less ingredients to make it just how I like it but for those of you who need a recipe I have the simple instructions here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment