Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Hiatus

Summer has arrived in Seattle and we are enjoying temperatures up into the 80's and 90's. The hot summer sun gives me such joy and energy. Even after a long hard day at work, I will still want to get into some shorts and a t-shirt to go on a hike, visit the beach, or anything to be outside!

Along with the beautiful weather, summer has brought us a very busy schedule. Between birthdays, weddings and barbecues, our weekends are jam-packed with activities. Which is the reason for my summer hiatus from blogging. There is just too much to do that I don't have time blog about it (or want to miss this awesome weather!)

I will share with you some exciting news we got last week: my genius husband had his article published on a major political news website last week. This is is his first 'published' article! God has blessed his with some serious writing skills and he's been writing for years for his own blog and now he is an genuine published author! YAHOO!!

1 comment: