Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hidden in my Heart

I love to think of His words being hidden in my heart. There it serves to encourage me, teach me & empower me to do what is right. I know the times when I have a verse fall right off my tongue, are the times when God has used it for His glory to bless someone.


The verses don't just come like magic though, you have to study and meditate on His precious word for it to saturate your thinking. That is why I am so smitten with this new project. Not only is it adorable but it is so handy to hold all my index cards full of verses in.

2 comments:

  1. I need to continue to hide his word in my heart. I've been a bit lax. thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is easy to forget when life gets busy. Thank goodness He is so patient with us, huh!?

    Another way I try and memorize verses is to post a new one on our giant chalk board in the office every month. It's fun to memorize 'the verse of the month' and keep storing up His word in our hearts!

    ReplyDelete