Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Life Update and Random Babble

HAPPY GROUNDHOGS DAY!
I have not been posting as frequently because things they are a changin' in my world so I have been busy attending to those matters. I have a new job, new boss and new beginnings for the future. Monday was my official first day of work and it's been great! A little hectic getting used to new systems and bus routes but all in all it's been a very good move. God has blessed me so with this new opportunity!

One of my sweet new co-workers baked these adorable Groundhogs day cupcakes for everyone in the office. Definitely an idea I'll be using next year!

And on a final note, I stumbled upon this book that has some amazing ideas for weddings and all the parties associated with them. These ladies make party planning look way, WAY too easy. I wish it was this way when I did it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment