Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall is Delightful {and Easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins}

Can I just say that I am thoroughly enjoying the sights, sounds and tastes of fall. It really is in the small things that make all the difference. So on either a hard day after work or a during a busy weekend I can take a moment and just enjoy. The sound on the rain pouring outside my window soothes my soul. The leaves falling off the trees and dancing in the streets puts a smile on my face. And anything pumpkin makes my tummy oh so happy (try pumpkin seeds, TJ's Pumpkin Spice Coffee, and these EASY pumpkin spice muffins.)



Pumpkin Spice Muffins (Adapted from Hungry Girl Yum Yum Brownie Muffins)

1 box spice cake mix
1 15 oz can pumpkin

Mix the two ingredients together. Don't add anything else that may be mentioned on the box, such as eggs, oil or water. The mixture will be very thick and you will be tempted to add in other things to make the batter smoother. DO NOT DO THIS! Place batter into muffin tins (or mini muffin tins) lined with paper, or sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes for regular muffins or 15 for mini muffins.

Makes 12 regular or 36 mini muffins.

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens" -Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment