Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just the beginning


Hello cyberspace, my name is Nicole!

This blog has been long in the making. There are so many things in life that I want to celebrate and share with you. I am going to be sharing with you my faith and love I have from the Lord Jesus Christ, my newlywed stories, crafting fun & of course swapping recipes with my reading audience.

Ultimately this blog is about striving to be a virtuous woman, the woman that God calls me to be. I am not perfect but every day I strive to be like the woman described in Proverbs 31; that is what Living 31 is all about.

30 Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain,
But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised.

31
Give her the product of her hands,
And let her works praise her in the gates.


I look forward to sharing with you and hopefully offering a little bit of encouragement too!

In Christ, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment