Thursday, April 29, 2010

Doggies & Garage Sales

For the last week I have been doggy/house sitting for a family friend. Because of this, I have been away from my own home and my sewing machine and other crafting goods. I feel like I am going through withdrawals. Even though I don't have a lot of crafting time as it is, being away from it and not having the option is giving me an itch that will have to be scratched as soon as I get back on Sunday!

In the mean time, I was on a walk with Bella this past weekend and I came across a garage sale. And not just any garage sale but the special kind where they tell you that you can fit as many things in one bag for $5. $5 dollars!!!! I had to get my Mom in on the action too! We went away from there with a few bags full of goodies. So much so that my husband who was coming home at the time, had to stop by and pick them up as we couldn't make the walk home with all of it! He's was good sport!


If only every dog walk could end this way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment