Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Prayer

"The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him" Nahum 1:7

Lord, help me to put my trust in You and You alone. This world is pulling at me. I am pulling at me. Help me Lord, help me to make You my first priority. I want to remain firmly grounded as I overcome the daily obstacles as I go through life. Help me to learn the valuable lessons along the way as I press on toward the goal for which You have called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

It don't feel good right now, but I have to realize it's necessary. You're trying to build me up. You're taking away everything that's not like you, Jesus. It's that breaking process. Your delay is not a denial, I realize. You love me too much to give me too much, Jesus. Your plan is perfect even when I'm not. I can't rely on my own strength this time.

I pray that you will grow me and help me put ALL my trust in you. I love you, Lord. Help me love you more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment