Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weekend Update


This weekend was pretty much the best weekend, from start to finish, in a long time! It started off with dinner with my dear friend, Iris, who is expecting her first child. I'm so excited for her and of course now I have babies on the brain and will be making some lovely little presents in the near future for the baby shower!

Then Saturday was double fun with a chic antique flea market and then game night with the youth from our church. And in case you haven't played it yet, you've gotta check out 'Loaded Questions'. Quite possibly the greatest game ever. My husband loves yelling games (taboo, pictionary, last word, etc...) but this one requires some creativity and a whole lotta funny!

And finally, Mother's Day; it was absolutely gorgeous out so we got to enjoy the pulled pork sandwiches, corn on the cob and rhubarb crisp & play games with my Mom and little brother out in the sun. I love Seattle in the spring!! And I love you Moms (Mom and Mom-in-law) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment