Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Feeling Full

Life is good. Even through the messy and hard times, God is there, providing for and encouraging me along the way. With every step, I know He's by my side. But not only is He there during difficult seasons in life, but He is there in my brightest days too. It is because of Him that I am able to experience such abundant joy. I feel so blessed right now. My heart is full!


God, you are my provider. You have clothed me- when my old pants wore out, some new slacks were given to me. You have provided for me- when money was tight, some unexpected checks came in the mail. You have given me opportunities- when my future was unclear, new jobs and promotions become available. Lord, I know it is through you that I receive all of these blessings. You are a God who gives abundantly. My dear husband is my special gift. Oh Lord, thank you for him. He is always pointing me back to you. Thank you for all of the rich blessings you pour over me. Help me be appreciative of the lot you give me in this life, even when things aren't going my way. Lord you are good through it all. Thank you for your presence in my life. Help me glorify you with the way I live my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment