Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Projects, projects, projects

In the works:

*Finishing up a scripture embroidered nursery pillow
*Finishing up a baby quilt
*Working on (and trying to figure out) my new Knit Wit
*Making a cute little tea towel apron
*Preparing for the AWANA games coming up March 13th
*Planning an awesome girls only party, because I want to see my friends and try this delish new punch recipe. Mmmm... I could try it out now but I'm afraid I would end up drinking it all myself and that would not be good; better save it for the party!

I also want to note that this was quite possibly the best Valentine's day I've ever celebrated. Not only did I have my wonderful husband to share it with (who is my favorite comedian and spoils me with sweets :) ) but knowing the great love that God showed us, shows us and will yet show us is remarkable. Even when I have a random case of spiritual amnesia, He is there to call me back, to love me and help me get back on track.



"Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever." Psalm 136:26

No comments:

Post a Comment