Thursday, February 11, 2010

So blessed


These first 6 months of marriage have been awesome. I live with and laugh with, learn with and grow with my other half, or like I call him, my best buddy!

We've been through a lot together and I feel so fortunate to have him by my side. But even more than that, he has been such a blessing in my spiritual growth. We were led to the Lord a year and a half into our relationship and he has been so supportive. He is my teacher and my helper. He is my friend and love.

Last night I went to a bible study with a friend. It was late when I got home but I knew I had a sink full of dishes to clean from our dinner that night. To my surprise, Jeremy took care of them for me. It may not seem like much but it was such a relief for me. I got ready and hopped in bed with my beloved. My helper. My blessing!

1 comment:

  1. And I still love you, too! My baby angel... what a sweet post <3

    ReplyDelete