Thursday, February 18, 2010

The wait is over


Martha sure knows how to turn an ordinary product into a hot commodity. This was the case for the Knit Wit. After it was featured in her magazine, demand became so high for this knitting tool that orders were backed up for months. I was supposed to receive mine for Christmas but my order too was backed. It has been 2 months since it's order date and it finally arrived.

In anticipation for my long awaited new crafting tool, I looked online for inspiration and ideas. What I came up with were some very pretty shawls and scarves. It is starting to look a lot like spring over here in Seattle, despite being the middle of February, but there's no harm in getting a head start to the scarf making season, right?!

I'm going to be testing my new toy out this weekend and will post the result next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment